The TECH DAY Online Meeting discusses about the latest advances of brain-based communication interface (BCI) and novel methods that can provide communication and control functions to operate robotic assistive devices and more. The meeting will will provide a productive space to advance the conversation on major usability and technical challenges in various components of BCI architectures. Talks will cover the theory and applications of recently-developed techniques, from brainwave signals based approach to next generation of sensory feedback control method.
We invite academic researchers, scientists, and engineers to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Brain-computer interface (BCI) controlled exoskeletons, wheelchairs, prosthesis, and wearable systems.
- EEG-EMG signals based approach, neural network control techniques.
- Sensory feedback in Brain Computer Interfaces.
- Translation of BCI devices from concept to assisting device users.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Abstract book entry for online presentation in a 12-month period.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.